Flying M Cafe
Flying M Cafe at 614 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1940 owned by George and Addie Talbot. They had a dance hall near the cafe called the Rose Arena.
Red Brick Homes and Other Buildings of Panguitch, Utah by Fern H. and J. L. Crawford
To obtain a copy or scan of this item contact Special Collections, Southern Utah University at email@example.com