what does this appear like?

Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page
Simple Page
Comments

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (18 total)

  • Publisher is exactly "Sherratt Library, Southern Utah University"

Bell-hop at Zion National Park

Horizon Lodge at 730 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1954 for J L. and Fern Crawford. Andrew Johnson was the contractor.

Flying M Cafe at 614 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1940 owned by George and Addie Talbot. They had a dance hall near the cafe called the Rose Arena.

Daly Jewelry owned by James T. Daly. Clem Toggery owned by Clem and Irene Houston. It later became Lee's Indian Store. Ready to Wear store owned by Norm and Mary Sargent. Orton Cafe and Utah Liquor Agency all located about 83 North Main Street,…

Colonial Lodge at 529 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1947. Originally owned by Orien and Bertha Salisbury. It was later bought by the Naylers. The name was changed to Marianna Inn.

Bryce-Way Motel, 490 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1964 by George and Addie Smoot Talbot.

Bryce Canyon Cafe at about 50 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. The cafe opened the day Bryce Canyon opened for the summer tourist season.

Entrance portal to Dixie National Forest on Highway 89 at southeast entrance.

Southern Utah Equitable, 47 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. The Cameron and the Sevy stores combined and built Southern Utah Equitable.

Barlow Garage and home of Chris and Wanda Davies located at 32 North Main Street. The garage was built by Tom Davies and managed by Bert and Captola Barlow. It later became a fire station for a few years.

Rexall drug store in Panguitch, Utah.

Canyon Lodge, motel located in Panguitch, Utah.

Courthouse in Panguitch, Utah.

Grocery store in Panguitch, Utah along Highway 89.

Panguitch jail.

Color Country Motel located in Panguitch, Utah.

Panguitch Public Library.

S. & C. Mercantile store in Panguitch, Utah.