what does this appear like?

Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page
Simple Page
Comments

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (56 total)

  • Type is exactly "Image;StillImage"

Scenic 89 tourism road sign photographed along Highway 89 in Davis County as part of a project by the State Department of Highways to document Utah highways signs.

Black and white postcard of Lagoon resort, near Salt Lake City

Colorized postcard of Beautiful Lagoon, Salt Lake City

Youth swimming at Lagoon Park

Postcard showing a lawn scene in Lagoon Park

Postcard showing a lawn scene in Lagoon Park

Postcard showing a walk in Lagoon Park

Colorized postcard of a scene at Lagoon depicting the water park

Jockey J. Fredrick riding Fair Trial in a Lagoon horse race

Jockey R. Ayraud riding John A. Scott, Jr. in a Lagoon Horse Race.

Jockey J. Fredrick riding Fair Trial in a Lagoon horse race

Jockey L. Dye riding Doctor Shot in a Lagoon horse race

Jockey R. Ayraud riding Baby Doll in a Lagoon Horse Race.

A view of horse races from the stands at Lagoon

A photograph showing the well on Lagoon grounds

Lagoon Grounds

Midway at Lagoon Park

Young ladies at Lagoon Beach

Coal miners visiting Lagoon

Motor Boats at Lagoon

Grounds at Lagoon Park

Fun house at Lagoon Park

Parking near the horse racing track at lgaoon

Swimming pools and motor boat run at Lagoon

Bell-hop at Zion National Park

Panguitch social Hall at 70 East Center Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built by the North and South Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The building was use for any entertainment in Panguitch. during the depression, it was used a the…

Horizon Lodge at 730 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1954 for J L. and Fern Crawford. Andrew Johnson was the contractor.

Flying M Cafe at 614 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1940 owned by George and Addie Talbot. They had a dance hall near the cafe called the Rose Arena.

Daly Jewelry owned by James T. Daly. Clem Toggery owned by Clem and Irene Houston. It later became Lee's Indian Store. Ready to Wear store owned by Norm and Mary Sargent. Orton Cafe and Utah Liquor Agency all located about 83 North Main Street,…

Colonial Lodge at 529 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1947. Originally owned by Orien and Bertha Salisbury. It was later bought by the Naylers. The name was changed to Marianna Inn.

Bryce-Way Motel, 490 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1964 by George and Addie Smoot Talbot.

Bryce Canyon Cafe at about 50 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. The cafe opened the day Bryce Canyon opened for the summer tourist season.

Entrance portal to Dixie National Forest on Highway 89 at southeast entrance.

Southern Utah Equitable, 47 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. The Cameron and the Sevy stores combined and built Southern Utah Equitable.

Barlow Garage and home of Chris and Wanda Davies located at 32 North Main Street. The garage was built by Tom Davies and managed by Bert and Captola Barlow. It later became a fire station for a few years.

Rexall drug store in Panguitch, Utah.

Canyon Lodge, motel located in Panguitch, Utah.

Courthouse in Panguitch, Utah.

Grocery store in Panguitch, Utah along Highway 89.

Parry Lodge in Kanab, Utah.

Southeast entrance portal to Dixie National Forest on Highway 89.

Starlite Drive-In movie theater at 1890 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah

Rusty's Café at 1873 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah

Combe's Drive-In at 1207 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, UT

Paramount Ice Cream Parlor at 1101 Washington Bvld. In Ogden, Utah

Mt. Ogden Hatchery at 1080 North Highway 89 in Ogden, Utah

Panguitch jail.

Color Country Motel located in Panguitch, Utah.

Panguitch Public Library.

Hollywood Motel at 1045 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah