Colonial Lodge at 529 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1947. Originally owned by Orien and Bertha Salisbury. It was later bought by the Naylers. The name was changed to Marianna Inn.
Red Brick Homes and Other Buildings of Panguitch, Utah by Fern H. and J. L. Crawford
To obtain a copy or scan of this item contact Special Collections, Southern Utah University at email@example.com