what does this appear like?

Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page
Simple Page
Comments

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Items (56 total)

  • Type is exactly "Image;StillImage"

Wally's Lounge and Grill and Steve's Five Points Barber Shop at 215 Washington Blvd. in Ogden

Ford's Finance and Insurance and Beth Osborn's Cut and Curl at 225 Washington Blvd. in Ogden.

Four Leaf Clover Restaurant and Kent's Sport Store at 307 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah.

Bernie's Phillips 66 Gas Station in Ogden, UT

Arcadia Tourist Park at 949 Washington Blvd. in Ogden UT

Tags:

S. & C. Mercantile store in Panguitch, Utah.

Hollywood Motel at 1045 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah

Panguitch Public Library.

Color Country Motel located in Panguitch, Utah.

Panguitch jail.

Mt. Ogden Hatchery at 1080 North Highway 89 in Ogden, Utah

Paramount Ice Cream Parlor at 1101 Washington Bvld. In Ogden, Utah

Combe's Drive-In at 1207 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, UT

Rusty's Café at 1873 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah

Starlite Drive-In movie theater at 1890 Washington Blvd. in Ogden, Utah

Southeast entrance portal to Dixie National Forest on Highway 89.

Parry Lodge in Kanab, Utah.

Grocery store in Panguitch, Utah along Highway 89.

Courthouse in Panguitch, Utah.

Canyon Lodge, motel located in Panguitch, Utah.

Rexall drug store in Panguitch, Utah.

Barlow Garage and home of Chris and Wanda Davies located at 32 North Main Street. The garage was built by Tom Davies and managed by Bert and Captola Barlow. It later became a fire station for a few years.

Southern Utah Equitable, 47 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. The Cameron and the Sevy stores combined and built Southern Utah Equitable.

Entrance portal to Dixie National Forest on Highway 89 at southeast entrance.

Bryce Canyon Cafe at about 50 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. The cafe opened the day Bryce Canyon opened for the summer tourist season.

Bryce-Way Motel, 490 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1964 by George and Addie Smoot Talbot.

Colonial Lodge at 529 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1947. Originally owned by Orien and Bertha Salisbury. It was later bought by the Naylers. The name was changed to Marianna Inn.

Daly Jewelry owned by James T. Daly. Clem Toggery owned by Clem and Irene Houston. It later became Lee's Indian Store. Ready to Wear store owned by Norm and Mary Sargent. Orton Cafe and Utah Liquor Agency all located about 83 North Main Street,…

Flying M Cafe at 614 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1940 owned by George and Addie Talbot. They had a dance hall near the cafe called the Rose Arena.

Horizon Lodge at 730 North Main Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built in 1954 for J L. and Fern Crawford. Andrew Johnson was the contractor.

Panguitch social Hall at 70 East Center Street, Panguitch, Utah. Built by the North and South Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. The building was use for any entertainment in Panguitch. during the depression, it was used a the…

Bell-hop at Zion National Park

Swimming pools and motor boat run at Lagoon

Parking near the horse racing track at lgaoon

Fun house at Lagoon Park

Grounds at Lagoon Park

Motor Boats at Lagoon

Coal miners visiting Lagoon

Young ladies at Lagoon Beach

Midway at Lagoon Park

Lagoon Grounds

A photograph showing the well on Lagoon grounds

A view of horse races from the stands at Lagoon

Jockey R. Ayraud riding Baby Doll in a Lagoon Horse Race.

Jockey L. Dye riding Doctor Shot in a Lagoon horse race

Jockey J. Fredrick riding Fair Trial in a Lagoon horse race

Jockey R. Ayraud riding John A. Scott, Jr. in a Lagoon Horse Race.

Jockey J. Fredrick riding Fair Trial in a Lagoon horse race

Colorized postcard of a scene at Lagoon depicting the water park

Postcard showing a walk in Lagoon Park